This exciting opportunity exists within our Audi Dealership @ Southampton
Audi is a manufacturer of exquisite cars - beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers' desires at the heart of everything we do.
To diagnose, repair and service the range of Audi products in accordance with Audi work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
As an Audi Technician
, your Key Objectives will be:
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified. Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out.
- Liaise with Service Advisor
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
- Work with other workshop and Audi colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the country's most prestigious dealer groups with benefits such as an industry-leading basic salary, a superb remuneration package and a company ethos that is second to none. Our Pension options are as you would expect from this award winning Family Business, now trading in the South of England for over 80 Years.
At Harwoods, we always aim to promote from within and offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our 'AM' award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
Strictly approved agencies only.Reach your Potential with Harwoods Group