Our Land Rover Basingstoke retailer, are looking for an experienced Sales Executive to join the team.
Land Rover is a manufacturer of exquisite cars – beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers’ desires at the heart of everything we do.
Job Purpose: To sell the range of Land Rover new and used car products meeting agreed sales volumes. To ensure the highest degree of customer service at all times.
As a Land Rover Sales Executive your Key Objectives will be:
- To sell the maximum number of Land Rover new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieve the best profit for the Centre
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange
- Maintain showroom and displays to the required Land Rover standard
- To include the availability of brochures and display of Land Rover vehicles
- Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities
- Follow precisely and consistently the Land Rover sales process
- Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures
- Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales penetration and to take part fully in on and off site promotions run by the department.
- Previous prestige sales experience and minimum of 3 years in a similar role is preferred
- In return, we offer a strong basic salary, an uncapped commission structure, superb working facilities and a prestige company car.
We always aim to promote from within and offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our AM award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
Strictly approved agencies only.
Reach your Potential with Harwoods Group