Harwoods Jaguar Land Rover Basngstoke are looking for an experienced service advisor who will have responsibility for checking in customers, dealing with their enquiries in a professional and friendly manner and building up a good working knowledge of all facets of the business that the service department cover.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Making and receiving calls, to and from our customers whose vehicles require maintenance attention & converting these contacts into workshop bookings and appropriately up selling related products and service as applicable.
- Handling other inbound enquires as required from our customer base and making sure our customers receive the very best from all our departments.
- Making CSI/follow up calls and partaking in other Customer Focus related projects as directed by your line manager who will provide full training and guidance throughout your career.
- Good interpersonal skills are key to your success in the role, as is your ability to work from your own initiative within a wider team environment.
- Jaguar Land Rover experience would be a benefit but is not a pre-requisite; the key for this role is an individual that is driven to sell and has a real passion for the role.
In return, we offer a strong basic salary, an uncapped commission structure & superb working facilities.
Harwoods always aim to promote from within, we offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our AM award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
Strictly approved agencies only.
Reach your potential with Harwoods Group