Harwoods Jaguar Land Rover Crawley are looking for an experienced workshop quality controller.
Your main responsibilities will include:
The Workshop Quality Controller is responsible for / assist the Workshop Manager in the day to day running and control of workshop and staff. To be proactive and positive in the reaching of workshop targets. Through your strict quality control maintain a good quality of repair.
- QC Vehicles at final check stage with help from workshop Manager
- Assist in the QC of all work stages through workshop with help from the workshop Manager
- To ensure a high quality of repair through each department
- To have a positive and cheerful approach to all workshop duties
- Ensure all checks are done by appropriate staff to eliminate errors and customer dissatisfaction
- Notifying reception of any delays or over-runs
- Ensuring that target production hours are reached day by day
- Ensuring that due-out completion dates are adhered to
- Attending production review meetings as required
- Assist with managing body shop parking
- Ensure all workshop departments are working from a current dead line programme
- Manage and control valet department (staff and throughput) in workshop Manager’s absence
- Manage workshop in absence of workshop manager (holiday or sickness)
- Work in accordance to BS 10125
Harwoods always aim to promote from within, we offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our AM award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
Strictly approved agencies only.
Reach your potential with Harwoods Group