Jaguar Land Rover Crawley are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team.
The right candidate will have a positive outlook on work and will be personable in a team environment. You must also be self-motivated and need minimum supervision, with the ability to cope well under pressure.
- Processing paperwork and invoices relating to the sale and purchase of New and Used cars
- Registering new Land Rover cars with DVLA
- Ordering and monitoring the build process of new cars from the manufacturer.
- Linking documents to database
- Answering calls to suppliers and clients
- Work in line with company policies, procedures and timescales and ensuring all paperwork is compliant with the manufacturer, Harwoods and FCA.
- You will need to be articulate in both written and verbal communication, numerate with good IT skills, ability to work on own initiative and prioritise. Good decision making and the ability to communicate across all levels of people.
- Be a good Team Player within the business
- Additional hours and attendance to company events will be required on occasion.
Strictly approved agencies only.
Reach your potential with Harwoods Group