An exciting opportunity for a Used Car Controller exists within our Portsmouth Audi retailer.
Harwoods Audi are retailers of exquisite cars - beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success with our brands is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers' desires at the heart of everything we do. We strive to stay ahead of the curve through constant innovation, setting of new standards and leading the way within the automotive sector.
- Manage and maintain used car stock
- Manage pricing structure and internet
- Oversee used car preparation and cost control
- Auction management of part exchanges and trade
- Control Demonstrator fleet
- Work alongside sales team and administrator’s to
ensure smooth running and profitable used car department
- Maintain all aspects of used car display in line
with manufacture standards
- Maintain product knowledge on the full Audi
range and that of its competitors.
- Exposure to a Prestige Brand would be highly
advantageous but is not a pre-requisite; the key for this role is an
individual that is driven to succeed and has a real passion for the role.
In return, we offer a strong basic salary, an uncapped commission
structure, superb working facilities and a prestige company car.
- Maintain effective relationships with group
managers and external company representatives
- To work closely with the sales manager and
sales team to achieve Manufacturer and Harwoods Objectives.
Harwoods always aim to promote from within, we offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our AM award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
Strictly approved agencies only.
Reach your Potential with Harwoods Group