McLaren Special Operations (MSO) Defined Titanium Wheel Bolts
McLaren Automotive is pleased to announce the McLaren Special Operations (MSO) Defined Titanium Wheel Bolts are now available as a retrofit to all Sports Series and Super Series models as well as the McLaren P1.
The MSO Defined Titanium Wheel Bolts were first fitted to the McLaren 675LT Coupe, Spider and available as a factory option on the 600LT. The bolts are designed to reduce both the unsprung and rotating mass of the vehicle, to deliver an enhanced dynamic performance, whilst enhancing the exterior styling of any Sports or Super Series vehicle.
The MSO Defined Titanium Wheel Bolts offer the following features and benefits:
- A 35% weight reduction over standard wheel mounting bolts; reduction in both the vehicle's unsprung mass and the vehicle's rotating mass delivers improvements in dynamic handling characteristics.
- A subtle uplift to the exterior styling
The MSO Defined Titanium Wheel Bolts are available for the following models:
- McLaren Sports Series models: 540C, 570S, 570GT, 570S Spider and 600LT
- McLaren Super Series models: 12C, 12C Spider, 625C, 650S Spider, 720S and 720S Spider
- McLaren Ultimate Series: McLaren P1
The MSO Defined Titanium Wheel Bolt kit comprises:
- x20 MSO Defined Titanium Wheel Bolts
- Half inch drive T70 socket with laser engraved McLaren Speedmark design
What's more, the MSO Defined Titanium Wheel Bolt kit is presented in a McLaren branded presentation box.
These phenomenal, dynamic performance enhancing wheel bolts make an unprecedented enhancement to any McLaren vehicle.
Contact McLaren New Forest today to find out more and to speak to a member of the team about adding the wheel bolts to your vehicle.
Terms and conditions apply* #31595