Volvo Business Users in Crawley, West Sussex
At Harwoods Volvo our team of Business experts are available Monday – Sunday to assist you in selecting the most suitable Volvo car for your business. We understand the specific requirements of a business, those of which are unique and important.
Whether you are searching individually for yourself or an employee – or alternatively, a fleet manager looking for a number of vehicles – Harwoods Volvo have the skills and expertise to help you decide. As well as walking you through our full Volvo range to find which is best suited to represent your business – for both necessities and style.
The Volvo range is carefully designed to keep up with today’s working world and this is matched with our models. Why not look to make your business electric? With the Volvo Plug-in Hybrid models such as the XC40 Recharge to choose from, it couldn’t be easier. Not only are the Volvo plug-in hybrids better for the environment they are also cost-efficient and are well equipped for the modern working day. With the full range of models now boasting electric versions, businesses who are striving to be more sustainable can feel confident in taking the next step with Harwoods Volvo.
At Volvo Crawley we also are proud to offer a number of different finance options for Business Users – from business contract hire to hire purchase. Our offers are competitively priced and frequently updated to ensure you find the best deal with Harwoods Volvo. Please click through to our Business Offers below to see what we have on offer for you today.
Unsure which model? Have a look at some recent award winners in 2019:
- The Volvo XC40 was awarded ‘New Car of the Year’ by Motor Trader Awards.
- Winning at the AutoTrader Awards was the Volvo XC60 for the ‘Best Car for long distances’.
- At the Honest John Awards the Volvo XC40 won ‘Premium Crossover’ and ‘Car of the Year’.
- The Volvo XC60 won both the ‘Safety Features’ and ‘Premium Mid-size SUV’ awards at the 2019 Driver Power Survey.
- The UK Car of the Year awarded the Volvo V60 with ‘Best Estate’ and the XC40 with ‘Best Used Luxury SUV’.
- Also winning ‘Best Used Luxury SUV’ was the Volvo XC90 at the Diesel Car and Eco Car awards.
- Scooping up 3 wins at the What Car? Awards were the XC90 and XC40. The XC90 winning ‘Best Used Luxury SUV’ and the XC40 being awarded two with ‘Family SUV of the Year’ and ‘Small Family SUV’.
- The Volvo XC40 also won ‘Premium Crossover of the Year at the Company Car Today awards.
If you’d like to contact us regarding your Volvo Business requirements, you can either use our easy live chat system or call us directly. Alternatively, our Business Team can offer you expert advice to find you the best value for money with Volvo Business. Please contact Mike Haris, Head of Fleet Sales on +44 (0) 7778 805295 or alternatively, email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kate Chapman, Business Development Manager, on +44 (0) 7803 088723 or on her email email@example.com.
To learn more about our advisers or to book an appointment to discuss your business needs, please click below to speak with us.